Mikrotik Backup Software :: MTBackup
Do you run multiple Mikrotik Routerboards that you are using
for AP's, bridges, or routers?
Wouldn't you like to know that in case of a catastrophic event you
had a good backup of your Mikrotik Routerboard's configuration(s)?
MTBackup (short for Mikrotik Backup) features:
Current Version is 4.86.1
- Securely (SSH,SFTP) backup the settings of ALL of your Mikrotik devices
- Backup as RSC, Mikrotik backup file, or both
- Keep multiple, redundant copies (you specify how many to keep)
- Schedule automatic backups based on your settings
- Backup all, some, or just one of your devices
- Tested through RouterOS v6.42.6
- No complicated install/uninstall (just a file copy)
- No external software frameworks needed (.net, etc.).
- Choose ports for SSH and sFTP
- Easy license-key registration
- Import function available
Want to try it now?
Click to view Mikrotik Backup HTML help file
Click to download the Mikrotik Backup software
Click to get the Mikrotik Backup Android App
Click to get the Mikrotik Backup iOS App
If you already have a registered copy of MTBackup, you can download the newest version anytime.
The download is an unregistered copy of MTBackup. It is fully functional except
it will only download the settings of up to 5 Routerboards.
Upon payment I will email you your registration key. The registration key
will allow unlimited routers. Registration is a manual process so
if you order during non-office hours it will not be processed until the next business
day. Normally you will recieve your key within 1 hour of ordering.
If you have a feature request please send it to the email address under the SETUP tab
in MTBackup. My current to-do list includes:
- Allowing for no password on router
- custom SSH commands
- custom port number per router